Bill Wells, Board Certified Trial Attorney
Bill Wells has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1990. The Board of Legal Specialization was created by the Supreme Court of Texas and is charged with recognizing lawyers that have demonstrated special competence in a particular field of law, such as personal injury and wrongful death.
There are about 110,000 lawyers in Texas. Out of that number, only 16 are BOARD CERTIFIED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS identified by the TEXAS BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION IN GALVESTON COUNTY. Out of the 16 attorneys identified in Galveston County, some of those are judges and defense lawyers. Our office is in GALVESTON COUNTY, has appeared many times in every GALVESTON COUNTY district and county court where your case may be litigated and Bill Wells has an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
To become Board Certified in Personal Injury, an attorney has to meet the following requirements:
- Been licensed to practice law for at least five years
- Devoted a required percentage of practice to personal injury trial law for at least three years
- Handled a wide variety of personal injury trial law matters to demonstrate experience and involvement
- Attended personal injury trial law continuing education seminars regularly to keep legal training up to date
- Been evaluated by fellow lawyers and judges
- Passed a day-long written examination
Bill Wells Attorney at Law has over 30 years of experience handling litigation involving auto accidents, truck accidents, DWI accidents, explosions, premises liability, trip/slip and falls, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, construction defect claims, burn injuries, boating accidents, on the job injuries, product liability claims, dog bite injuries and recreational injuries.